What is Tri-Zen?
Tri-Zen is a pre-tax benefit strategy supplemented 3x by financing where the strategy is sole security for the loan. It is suitable for C Corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Consequently, it allows employers to offer the ideal benefits for their key personnel and highly compensated employees without increasing costs.
The optimal benefit strategy would incorporate the following features:
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Tax-Deferred Growth
- The Ability to Access Cash Value Tax-Free
- 3X the Leverage
Accordingly, Tri-Zen is an incentive strategy that offers all these benefits in one of the most tax-advantaged manners available today. It is suitable for C-Corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Traditional benefits are a huge expense to most employers, and Tri-Zen allows employers to offer the ideal benefit plan to their key personnel without increasing costs. In fact, with Tri-Zen all the funds spent are an asset to the company. With most of the money required to finance the strategy coming from a lender, Tri-Zen brings substantial new money to the table with 3:1 leverage. As a result, this affords more benefits at a lower cost.
Do You Qualify?
- C Corp and nonprofit organizations
- Under 65
- Salary of $100K plus
- Standard or better health
Death Benefit Protections
- Death (and/or living benefit)
- Critical Illness (Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, etc.)
- Critical Injury (Coma, Brain Injury, Paralysis, Burns) n Chronic illness (assistance with daily living, bathing, eating, dressing, transferring, etc.)
- Terminal illness (Illness where death is expected within 12-24 months. Term varies by state.)
Riders are supplemental benefits that can be added to a life insurance policy and are not suitable unless there is a need for life insurance